INSTRUCTIONS ON CARING FOR YOUR NEW FACE MASK
- REMOVE CARBON FILTER BEFORE WASHING
- Carbon Activate Filter should be replaced every 2 weeks, and cannot be washed to be re-used. After two weeks these are to be discarded.
- find the small opening on the bottom of the Face Mask, gently open and slide the FILTER OUT
- Remove/replace Carbon Filter as Shown Above
- FACE MASKS CAN BE MACHINE /HAND WASHED
- DETERGENTS WITH HIGHEST BLEACH CONCENTRATION ONLY, SUCH AS: TIDE PLUS – ARM & HAMMER PLUS w/ ODOR BLASTERS
- Drying – Machine Drier in HOT mode.
- After Dry, remove from dryer and place in Zip Pouch Mask came with.
ALL FACE MASKS FABRICS ARE TESTED AND ARE NORM COMPLIANT AS PER AAMI PB70 ( Association for the Medical Instrumentation )