Caribbean Embroidery, is sensitive to the privacy concerns of visitors to its website. As a general policy, we hold all the information we collect in the strictest confidence. The data we collect is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this site is retained by Caribbean Embroidery and is not sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed outside the company, except where disclosure is required by law. When you view our website, we will store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of “Cookies,” which are necessary to access our site for online ordering.
In order to maintain and improve our award-winning customer service, and for quality assurance, we reserve the right to monitor and/or record incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
There are NO minimum orders! We will gladly accept any size order.
Pick up orders between 9 AM and 4 PM local time Monday through Friday. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard Debit, VISA Debit, VISA, MasterCard and Discover (first time Credit Card purchasers require a photo id, passport or valid driver’s license)
Credit Terms and Conditions
- Caribbean Embroidery accepts MasterCard Debit, VISA Debit, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Please note that for the protection of first-time credit card purchases, we require the proper completion of our credit card authorization form along with proper identification before the shipment of any credit card orders.
Backorders will be processed in the order they are received. Backorders resulting from partial shipment will be canceled unless special arrangements are made after the order is shipped. Each back order will incur separate shipping charges.
Guidelines for return:
- Garments are always inspected before printing. No returns will be accepted on printed, embroidered or washed merchandise.
- Merchandise cannot be returned.
- Claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
Steps to return merchandise:
- Please call a customer service specialist at 786-865-9097 for a return authorization number. To help expedite your call, please have your invoice number ready when calling.
All refused, cancelled and unclaimed shipments, or those returned due to customer error, are subject to a 25% restocking charge in addition to all freight costs.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Customers will be charged prices in effect at the time merchandise is quoted on.
Dozen price: Price per piece for one dozen of the same style, color, and size.
Piece price: Price of individual pieces not bought in solid dozens.